What is the Playlists feature?
Playlists are a paid feature that allows you to merge several videos into one playlist and play them alternately.
Enable the Playlists feature
To enable the feature, send us a request via firstname.lastname@example.org or the chat window in the bottom-right corner of our website. Please specify your ID in the request, so we can identify your account. You can find it on the main page of your control panel.
The message template: “Greetings! Please enable the Playlists feature for the account with ID … (your ID)”.
We will notify you when the feature is enabled. After that, you will be able to use it for your account.
Create and configure playlists
1. Go to the Playlists tab and click the Create a playlist button.
2. Enter the name of your playlist and click the Create button. The playlist’s title will be displayed in the control panel so you can quickly find it.
A new page will open. Complete the remaining steps in it.
3. Scroll down the page to the Editor section. All videos uploaded to your account are displayed here. Click the Add button in front of the videos you want to add to the playlist. This will move the video up from the list of all videos to a separate list for the playlist.
4. (optional) Set the order of the video in the playlist. Drag the icon on the left of the video and drop it above or below.
5. (optional) Press the three-point icon opposite the video to duplicate it (copies of the video will be added at the bottom of the list) or remove it from the playlist (the video will be moved down to the list of all videos).
6. Click the Save changes button when your playlist is completed.
7. Scroll the page up to the Export tab. Copy the code to embed the playlist on a website.
That’s it. Viewers can now watch videos from your playlist.
You can view statistics for your playlist. To do this, open the settings of the playlist needed in the control panel and go to the Statistics tab.