Client ID is a unique identification number in our system. To send a request to Technical Support, you need to know this number. This will help us to identify and confirm that you have access to the account. In this article, we're going to learn where we can find it.
How to find CID
First of all, we need to define a correct platform:
- If you're using Cloud, CDN, Streaming, Web Security, IaaS protection, Storage or DNS, your platform is https://accounts.gcore.com/, so-called Client Control Panel, or CCP;
- If you're using Hosting (VPS, DS), your platform is https://hosting.gcore.com/billmgr, so-called Billmanager.
Client Control Panel (CCP)
In order to find your Client ID (CID), you need to:
- Open CCP;
- On the bottom left side of the page, click on ;
- You'll see the ID right near your email address, please check the screenshot:
In order to find your Client ID (CID) in Hosting, you need to:
- Open Billmanager;
- On the main page (Dashboard), find a field Client Id:
Have any questions or clarifications? Feel free to contact our Customer Support! We're here 24/7 to help you!