Important! Only the user with the Administrator role can add new users to the account.
1. Click on the profile icon in the lower-right corner of the page and select the Profile settings.
2. Open the Users section.
3. Click on the Invite user button.
The pop-up appears. Do the remaining steps in it.
4. Enter the name of the invited user.
5. Enter the his or her email address.
5. Specify the Role of the invited user and the user language.
6. Click the Invite user button.
Important! You can invite both existing and previously not registered users.
- In case If a user is not previously registered in the system, an email will be sent to the email address specified in the invitation with a link to create a password. The invited user should accept an invitation. After a password has been created, the user can log in to the account.
- If a user already exists in the system, a notification about the provided access to the account will be sent to the specified email address. After accepting the invitation a user will be able to select the required account while authorization.